Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Residents can pledge to pick up their dog waste.
Are you going on vacation? Would you like the Garland Police Department to check on your home while you're away? We can help.
Apply to be a RACES member.
Test Vendor Inquiry
Please use this form to have a representative from EWS join you at your event or to tour a Garland Environmental Waste facility.
Please use this form to have a representative from GoGreenGarland join you at your event or to tour a GoGreenGarland facility.
Request for Ambulance/Engine visits and Station tours.
Fire Report Request
Citizens Fire Academy Application
Youth Citizens Fire Academy Application
The Office of Neighborhood Vitality is thrilled to work with dedicated residents like you to promote our efforts in creating strong,...
The Office of Neighborhood Vitality is thrilled to work with dedicated residents like you to promote our efforts in creating strong, vibrant neighborhoods.
The Neighborhood Association Registration Form registers your neighborhood group with our office. It is your association's responsibility to notify us if there have been any changes in officers or points of contact. We ask that officers update the registration form once a year.
Benefits of keeping your information up to date includes:
- Current officers will receive notice of special grant or learning opportunities
- Block party permit fees will be waived
- You will receive notifications of zoning changes in your area
- Your neighborhood is eligible to reserve our Block Party Trailer for FREE & more!
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. For questions or more information, please contact the Office of Neighborhood Vitality at 972-205-2445, Neighborhoods@GarlandTX.gov or visit GarlandNeighborhoods.orgLess…
Complete this application to the City of Garland Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department 45 days prior to the...
Complete this application to the City of Garland Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department 45 days prior to the scheduled event.
A permit is applicable to your event by the following conditions pursuant to Article 30.210 section 1-3 of the City Code:
1) An event on public property that will cause an interruption of traffic, including but not limited to the closing of a city street, the direction of traffic or the posting of safety signs or devices.
2) Use of loudspeakers, sound amplifiers or musical instruments, which will create excessive or unreasonable noise within 200 feet of a residential area.
3) An event that will include a fireworks display
4) A circus or carnival not within a permanent building or on a government-owned property.
5) A Parade (as described by City Ordinance)Less…